Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Position announced by National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya . Eligible candidates may apply as soon as possible through email on or before 20th September 2021.
Hiring Organization: National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
Hiring Organization Profile:
The institute is one among the 31 NITs in India established as Institutions of National Importance with funding support from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, government of India.
The institute was set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development by the NIT Act in 2010. The foundation stone of NIT Meghalaya at Sohra (Cherrapunjee) was laid by then Union Minister for IT and Human Resource Development Kapil Sibal in October 2012
Job Title: JRF- Indo-Czech funded sponsored ((Bilateral Program))
Title of project: Development of E-mode III-Nitride devices for Energy Optimized Agile Power Electronics.
Duration: 3 Years (2021-2023)
Essential Qualification :
M.Tech./M.E in Electronics & Comm. Engineering with specialization in Microelectronics, device simulation and semiconductor physics, and VLSI. GATE is mandatory.
Must not be over 28 years as on April 27th, 2021 (relaxation as per the norms/ orders of Government of India).
For first and second year – Rs. 31,000 (thirty one thousand only) + HRA @ 16% per month. In total Rs. 35960 (thirty five thousand nine hundred sixty only). (HRA will be given only if accommodation in the Institute Hostel is not available)
For third year – Rs. 35,000 (thirty five thousand only) + HRA @ 16% per month. In total Rs. 40600 (fourty thousand six hundred only). (HRA will be given only if accommodation in the Institute Hostel is not available)
20th September 2021
How to Apply:
Soft PDF copy of the duly filled up application form, age proof certificate, 10th , 12th B.Tech, M. Tech certificates/degrees/mark-sheets, scan photo, must be sent ( in a merged format single pdf) to Dr. Shubhankar Majumdar by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email should me “Application for JRF Position (Indo-Czech Project) in the Department of ECE”.
Dr. Shubhankar Majumdar, Principal Investigator (PI)
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
NIT Meghalaya, Shillong- 793003
Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah
Email ID: email@example.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF-Indo-Czech Project) Position at NIT, Meghalaya, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF-ASEAN Project ) Position at NIT, Meghalaya, India
- Senior Research Fellow Position (SRF) at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi, India
- Post Doctoral Fellow Position at IIT Roorkee, India
- SRF (Under JC Bose Fellowship) at RCB, Faridabad, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Position at Pondicherry University, India
- Senior Research Fellow(SRF) Positions at University of Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- SRF Position at NIFTEM under MOFPI Funded Project, Sonipat, Haryana, India
- SRF Position at NIFTEM (Agriculture) under MOFPI Funded Project, Sonipat, Haryana, India