Junior Research Fellow Position at Institute of Chemical
Technology, Mumbai, India
Junior Research Fellow Position notification announced by Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India – Junior research fellow Jobs for 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may Apply.
Recruiting Organization Profile:
Institute of Chemical Technology, formerly the University Department of Chemical Technology, is a public deemed university specialized in chemical technology located in Mumbai, India.
Project Title: “Developing treatment methodology for effluent from acephate production plant
M. Chem. Engg/M. Tech in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Tech nology/ Environmental Engineering/Green Technology
Desirable Qualification: Desirable Experience in the area of wastewater management and treatment
Renumeration: Rs. 31,000/- p.m. (as per CSIR norms)
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply:
The applications for the above post along with the detailed resume of the candidate should reach to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th March 2021. The subject of the email should be “Application for the post of JRF on the Rallis project with Prof. P.R. Gogate”. The Selected candidate’s interviews will be held 15th March 2021.
Deadline of Application : 10 March 2021
Postal Address:Institute of Chemical Technology
Nathalal Parekh Marg, near Khalsa College,
Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF-Indo-Czech Project) Position at NIT, Meghalaya, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF-ASEAN Project ) Position at NIT, Meghalaya, India
- Senior Research Fellow Position (SRF) at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi, India
- Post Doctoral Fellow Position at IIT Roorkee, India
- SRF (Under JC Bose Fellowship) at RCB, Faridabad, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Position at Pondicherry University, India
- Senior Research Fellow(SRF) Positions at University of Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- SRF Position at NIFTEM under MOFPI Funded Project, Sonipat, Haryana, India
- SRF Position at NIFTEM (Agriculture) under MOFPI Funded Project, Sonipat, Haryana, India