Ph.D. Admissions 2021 at IIIT Pune, India
The Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune (IIIT Pune), India invites online Application forPh.D. Admissions 2021 We are providing a list of Fully Funded PhD Position available at The Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune (IIIT Pune), India.
Eligible candidate may Apply as soon as possible.
About IIIT Pune
Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune (IIIT Pune), is an institute of national importance set up under the Act of Parliament (2017), with a view to develop new knowledge in information technology and to provide manpower of global standards for the information technology industry.
Area of Research
Research activities in IIIT Pune are carried out under the ambit of academic departments ECE, CSE, Mathematics, and research centers:
- Centre of Robotics and Security in IoT Space,
- Centre of Indian Languages and Computational Intelligence,
- Centre of VLSI and Nanotechnology
- Centre for Biomedical Engineering & Bio-informatics.
Applicants who have qualified UGC/ CSIR NET- JRF exam or have obtained INSPIRE Ph.D. fellowship, will be admitted based on their performance in the entrance test and/ or interview. The institute does not provide any assistantship or fellowship to such a student; however, they receive their fellowship from their supporting organizations (UGC/ CSIR/ DRDO/ AICTE), etc.
Candidates who are employed in the institute or working on various projects undertaken by the institute can also apply to the Ph.D. program.
- B. Tech/ B.E. (with valid GATE score) in CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EE or relevant area with a CGPA of at least 6.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 65 %. OR
- M.Tech. /M.E. in CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EE or relevant area with a CGPA of at least 6 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 60%.
Ph.D. candidates will be selected on the basis of written and/ or interviews. Merely satisfying the general eligibility criterion as well as criterion set for each admission category is no guarantee for being called for a written test and/ or interview.
How To Apply
To download the application form, click here.
A non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 500/- (for GEN/OBC) and Rs. 300/- (for SC/ ST/ PwD) are required to be paid online directly to
State Bank of India A/C No.- 38606829359, IFSC code – SBIN0011698, NIBM Road, Kondhwa of Indian Institute of Information Technology, Pune.
Eligible and interested candidates are required to submit the scanned copy of the completely filled application form along with the latest passport size photograph, self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, applicable fee, etc. in a single pdf file to email@example.com latest by May 30, 2021.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- 11 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- 12 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at EMPA, Zurich, Switzerland
- 09 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Inria, France
- 11 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at University of Stavanger, Norway
- 10 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Wageningen University & Research, Netherlands
- 11 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at University of Zurich, Switzerland
- 13 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 07 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at University of Groningen, Netherlands
- 04 PhD Degree-Fully Funded at Utrecht University, Netherlands