Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune, Maharashtra, India invites online Application for Post Doctoral Fellow . Eligible Candidate may Apply on or before January 02, 2022.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following post purely on temporary and contractual basis under project titled “SARS Covid-2 genome sequencing and environmental surveillance” funded by private agency.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune (IISER Pune) is an autonomous public university established in 2006. It is one of the seven Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research, and was one of the first IISERs to be established along with IISER Kolkata. It is located in the city of Pune, India.
Post Doctoral Fellow
No of Post
Eligibility/Qualification for Post Doctoral Fellow
Minimum Educational Qualifications: Ph.D. in Biology / Genomics / Bioinformatics / Biostatistics or related fields, and evidence of scientific productivity through publications in international journals. Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply.
- Expertise in analyzing RNA-seq and WGS next generation sequencing data, variant calling in NGS data.
- Experience in working with programming languages like Perl or Python or R and adept in large data analysis and data representation.
PDF- Not more than 35 years as on last date of application
SRF- Not more than 32 years as on last date of application.
Tenure of the appointment
Initially for a period of six months extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent, need for services and continuation of the project.
1) PDF: Rs. 50,000/- per month
2) Candidates who have submitted their thesis but not completed defense (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified for the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- per month till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificate
January 02, 2022
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to bio_app[at]iiserpune.ac.in on or before January 02, 2022. Please mention “PostDoctoral Fellow (PDF)” & “Advt No.82/2021” in the subject line of the email.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NIPGR, New Delhi, India
- 02 Research Associate-I Position at IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata, India
- Junior Research Fellow Position Under DBT Funded Project at IISER Bhopal. India
- Research Associate Position at IIM Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India
- 03 Postdoc Position at IIT Guwahati, Assam, India
- Research Associate Positions at BHU, Varanasi, India
- 41 Faculty Positions at Central University of Haryana (CUH), India
- Post Doctoral Fellowship at IIT Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India
- Post Doctoral Fellow Position at IIT Kanpur, UP, India