Post Doctoral Fellow Position in IISER Pune, Maharashtra, India
IISER Pune invites applications for Post Doctoral Fellow (Physics) for the year 2021. The last date of application is 15 June 2021.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Eligible candidate may Apply as soon as possible.
IISER Pune Post Doctoral Fellow: Eligibility
- Minimum Educational Qualifications & Experience: Ph.D. in Physics / relevant fields. Candidates who have submitted/ will be submitting thesis latest by June 30, 2021 may also apply
- Preference: Candidates having 0-5 years of research experience after Ph.D. degree in relevant fields will be preferred.
- Age PDF: Not more than 35 years as on last date of application & SRF: Not more than 32 years as on last date of application.
No of Post Doctoral Fellow Positions
Candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed application form available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) to physics.pdf[at]iiserpune.ac.in on or before June 15, 2021 along with the following documents:
- A covering letter that mentions the broad area (Astrophysics and cosmology, Condensed matter physics, High energy physics and gravity, Statistical and nonlinear physics, Quantum information, Atomic, molecular and optical physics, Soft and living matter) and faculty with whom you would like to work. The complete departmental faculty list, with details of their research
- A detailed academic CV including a complete list of publications.
- The candidate should arrange two letters of recommendation to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A short research proposal not exceeding 2-3 pages (excluding bibliography and figures) including the origin and significance of the problem, the objectives and research methodology.
Please mention “Application for the post of “Post-Doctoral Fellow (Physics)” in the subject line of your email.
Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and availability of funds.
IISER Pune Post Doctoral Fellow: Salary
Rs. 50,000/- per month. Candidates who have submitted their thesis but not completed defense (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified for the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificate.
Last date of application: 15 June 2021.
The candidate should have submitted thesis by June 30, 2021. An intimation of the same with relevant proof should be sent to the above email ID on or before June 30, 2021.
About IISER Pune, India
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune (IISER Pune) is an autonomous public research university established in 2006. It is one of the seven Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research, and was one of the first IISERs to be established along with IISER Kolkata. It is located in the city of Pune, India.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- 16 Postdoctoral Fellowship at Cornell University, New York, United States
- 36 Postdoctoral Fellowship at Rutgers University, New Jersey, United States
- 29 Postdoctoral Fellowship at Inria, France
- 07 Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Stavanger, Norway
- 15 Postdoctoral Fellowship at The University of Trento, Italy
- 04 Postdoctoral Fellowship at Heriot-Watt University, United Kingdom
- 26 Postdoctoral Fellowship at King’s College London, United Kingdom
- 17 Postdoctoral Fellowship at The University of Zurich, Switzerland
- 26 Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Washington, Seattle, United States