Research Associate Position at IIT Kanpur, India
Research Associate Position notification announced by Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – Research Associate for 2020-2021 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may Apply
Name of the Post:
Initially for one year; may be extended further depending on performance.
Number of Positions:
Minimum Academic Qualification:
Ph.D. (Physics / Mathematics / Earth Science/Geoinformatics)
Three years of experience of research after MSc (Mathematics/Physics/Earth Science) with at least one research paper in (SCI) journal
Three years of experience of research after MTech (Civil /Computer Science / Electricals / Electronics / Mining / IT /Geoinformatics) with at least one research paper (in SCI) journal
Candidate MUST have prior research experience in broad area of Geodetic science, should be familiar with use of different geodetic instruments and software, good mathematical skills, programming skills in MATLAB, C/C++/ Python/ FORTRAN and knowledge of geospatial and geodetic SW packages. In addition, the candidate MUST possess excellent writing and communication skills.
Rs. 47,000 per month + HRA as per Institute norms
How to Apply:
Send your resume indicating
(a) experience in aforementioned areas and
(b) your approach/understanding as to how you will be able to contribute in National Centre in Geodesy at IIT Kanpur in 600 words (in one page), to the undersigned.
Last Date of Application:
March 21, 2021.
Dr. Onkar Dikshit
Coordinator, National Centre for Geodesy
IIT Kanpur, Kanpur 208016
Tel: +91-512-259 7937 (O), Fax: +91-512-259 7395
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF-Indo-Czech Project) Position at NIT, Meghalaya, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF-ASEAN Project ) Position at NIT, Meghalaya, India
- Senior Research Fellow Position (SRF) at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi, India
- Post Doctoral Fellow Position at IIT Roorkee, India
- SRF (Under JC Bose Fellowship) at RCB, Faridabad, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Position at Pondicherry University, India
- Senior Research Fellow(SRF) Positions at University of Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- SRF Position at NIFTEM under MOFPI Funded Project, Sonipat, Haryana, India
- SRF Position at NIFTEM (Agriculture) under MOFPI Funded Project, Sonipat, Haryana, India