University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 in Canada | Fully Funded
University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 in Canada: Scholarships at the University of Alberta are open now for the year. Full Scholarships are available for international students to attend the University of Alberta for Master’s Programs and Ph.D. programs in Canada. Graduate-level programs.
A first-class university. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, is the site of the University of Alberta, a public research university. The University of Alberta Scholarships are available to all international students and Canadian citizens.
The University of Alberta offers a variety of UAlberta Scholarships Opportunities for Undergrdautes and Graduates including Living Expenses. You don’t have to apply separately for some of the scholarships. You will be automatically considered for the UAlberta Scholarship when you get admission. You have also an opportunity to Study in Canada Without IELTS in 2021. Further details are given below.
Eligible candidate may Apply as soon as possible.
Why should I study in Canada?
Canadian Scholarships is the first step on your journey. The opportunity to Study in Canada Without IELTS will also be available in 2021. The academic program selection includes more than 200 undergraduate programs, 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research fields.
It is ranked among the world’s 150 best universities. Learn why our program is so unique, life-changing, and meaningful to students. It’s amazing because there’s no requirement for English language proficiency. Scholarships and Living Expenses to Undergraduates and Graduates are available at the University of Alberta.
University of Alberta Scholarships 2022
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: July 1, 2021, for September Admission, November 1, 2021, for January Admission
University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 : Financial Coverage
The Following Scholarships are available for the University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships.
Awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources including the Government of Canada, Government of Alberta
- Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 : Available Field of Study
Alberta University offers more than 200 Undergraduate Programs, 500 Graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas. So you have an open option to chose from the Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 : Eligibility
To be eligible for the University of Alberta Scholarship, applicants should fulfill the following criteria
- Canadian Citizens, International students are eligible to apply.
- If you belong to these Countries or If you have studied in these Universities then you don’t need English Language Certificate. (Check Here)
- No Late Applications will be accepted.
UAlberta’s top scholarships for the students
- Marsha and George Ivany Scholarships: A value of $40,000. (Over the next four years, $10,000 per year).
- Scholarships awarded by the Chancellor: Approximately 30k ($7,500/year over 4 years)
- Scholarships for U of S Entrance: The value is $24,000 ($6,000 per year over four years)
- The value is $24,000 ($6,000 per year over four years).
- Scholarships for undergraduates awarded by Edwards: Agricultural and Bioresources
- College Renewable Entrance Program Scholarships: The value is $12,000 ($3k per year for four years)
University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 : Deadline
The last date to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022 is July 1, 2021, for September Admission, November 1, 2021, for January Admission
How to Apply for University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 in Canada
All the Application Process is Completely Online. There is an Online application form and the link to the Official University page is given below:
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on VacancyEdu.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
- British Chevening Scholarships 2022 UK | Fully Funded
- University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 in Canada | Fully Funded
- Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia 2021 | Fully Funded
- University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 in Australia | Fully Funded
- Rhodes Scholarship 2022 in United Kingdom | Fully Funded
- Deakin University Scholarship in Australia 2022 | Fully Funded
- DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Programme 2022 in Germany – Fully Funded
- Monash University Scholarships 2021-22 in Australia | Fully Funded
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2021-22 Fully Funded